Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So more about these photo's

Let's see.  It just dawned on me that during our last Supervisor's race we had conflicting pictures of Mr. Torchia (one twenty years younger than the other...will the real Mr. Torchia please stand up) and the inimitable Liz Bass in a visor hat...yes, a visor hat.  OMG (that means OH MY GOD!)

It is absolutely unimaginable that this woman could do more to destroy any "style" or sense of fashion this morbid little community could possibly have with the campaign photo of her in a visor shading her eyes from truth and conservative spending.  You know her votes:    No, no, no!

I remember years  ago, a career counselor advised me to shave my moustache & beard and never wear shaded glasses when going for a job interview.  There is something that comes across devious, or dishonest, or disguised with such facial hair and eye shades.  And here we have two glimpses in the life of one candidate and another hidden by dark glasses and a visor.

So much for upfront honesty!

Now about that run off race!  I'm all for the tow guy. I mean, I'd actually move into District 1 to vote for him.  He, at a very early age, taught me every expletive I would ever need to know in the course of my life.  Unfortunately, my parents thought that at the age of 6 or 7, it might be a bit premature in lesson.  So, after a few brief courses, they ended.  Hmm.  I sure hope I didn't miss any.

Again, when the tow guy was a Sonora Police Officer he let me pass whilst careening down Lyons Street at 65 mph.  It would have been hell in that decrepid old jail at the age of 16.  Let's just say, "I like him!"  


No comments: